Terms & Conditions
Conditions of sale
Please check the date and time on your ticket.
- Tickets are sold on behalf of the organisation responsible for presenting the event and are subject to the conditions applicable to that event and/or the venue where held.
- No refunds or exchanges except in accordance with the Entertainment Industry Code of Fair Practice.
- The right is reserved to vary advertised programs and to add, withdraw or substitute artists, prices and seating arrangements.
- The right of admission is reserved and is subject to the venue’s Terms and Conditions which can be found at the entrance to each Foyer
- The right is reserved to charge a fee for the replacement of lost tickets.
- Entry may be refused if the venue is unable to verify the authenticity of the ticket, for example if the ticket has been damaged or defaced in any way.
- Latecomers may only be admitted at the discretion of venue staff at a convenient break in the program so as not to cause disruption to performers or patrons.
- Children under the age of 15 must be accompanied and supervised by an adult at all times.
- You must retain your ticket at all times whilst at the venue.
- Tickets must not be resold or offered for resale without the prior written consent of Townsville Entertainment & Convention Centre.
- The use of cameras is strictly prohibited unless otherwise stated in event advertising and/or venue signage.
- The use of video or audio recording equipment is strictly prohibited.
- Patrons will not be permitted to bring alcohol, food or other beverages onto venue premises.
- Patrons will only be permitted to smoke in the Designated Outdoor Smoking Areas, as determined by management.
- Townsville Entertainment & Convention Centre will not be responsible for any injury from or damage other than injury from or damage caused by the negligent acts or omissions of the Townsville Entertainment & Convention Centre.
All transactions are final. No refunds or exchanges except in accordance with the Entertainment Industry Code of Fair Practice. Please ensure you are ok with the transaction before purchasing and if you are ever unsure during an online transaction pick up the phone and call 4771 4000.
Method of Payment
Tickets purchased online and over the phone must be paid for by credit card. Visa, Mastercard and American Express are accepted.
Tickets purchased over the counter from the Centre’s Box Office can be paid for by cash, credit card or EFTPOS
Web Admin and Processing fees applied to all online and phone bookings, plus a 2% transaction fee applies to credit card bookings. To avoid fees purchase your tickets in person at the box office
Lost or Stolen Tickets
Please report lost or stolen tickets to the Box Office as soon as possible. The Box Office will issue duplicate tickets for allocated seating only and a reprint fee will apply. Duplicate tickets will be issued from the Box Office from one hour prior to the event.