Terms & Conditions
COVIDSAFE Ticketing Terms and Conditions
IMPORTANT: Please read the following COVIDSafe ticketing terms and conditions, which are in addition to our standard terms and conditions (below), prior to purchasing your tickets.
- When purchasing tickets, patrons agree to provide their contact details, including mobile phone number, email or residential address and the contact phone number and residential address of accompanying ticket holders.
- These contact details, along with seating allocations, will be safely stored at the venue for 56 days from the day of the performance.
- Patrons acknowledge the venue may be required by law to provide this contact information to public health officers on request.
- The venue will not share this contact information with any third party other than the relevant health authority and will not use the information for promotional purposes.
- Seating will be allocated by the venue based on the size of the group, time of booking and venue configuration to allow compliance with current social distancing requirements.
- No paper tickets will be printed at any time.
- Tickets will be issued in a digital, PDF format, and will be sent by email to the ticket purchaser, not to each individual.
- Patrons must either print their PDF ticket/s or ensure their ticket/s are available on their phones for scanning.
- No tickets will be mailed or held for collection at the venue.
- The venue will no longer accept cash payment, contactless payment methods only.
At the event
- The patron is responsible for having their ticket/s available on their phone or printed out, with the barcode/s clearly visible for scanning at the door. Tickets will not be reprinted at the venue.
- Patrons must not attend if they have COVID-19 related symptoms, have been in close contact with a person who is COVID-19 positive, have travelled overseas, or to a COVID-19 hotspot in the past 14 days, or are COVID-19 positive.
- Patrons must not attend if they are required to self-isolate and the event falls within the isolation period.
- Patrons agree to abide by all social distancing and health protocols.
- Patrons agree to follow the instructions of venue staff at all times.
- If patrons do not comply with protocols or authorised requests when on the venue premises they may be asked to leave immediately without refund or further recourse.
- Refunds or exchange of tickets will be available to any patron who is required to self-isolate (due to being a confirmed case or is a close contact of a confirmed case) and the event falls within the isolation period.
- Patrons acknowledge that while the venue has taken all reasonable health and safety precautions to keep the audience, staff and performers safe, patrons enter the venue at their own risk without recourse to claim against the venue regarding health outcomes.
Conditions of sale
Please check the date and time on your ticket.
- Tickets are sold on behalf of the organisation responsible for presenting the event and are subject to the conditions applicable to that event and/or the venue where held.
- No refunds or exchanges except in accordance with the Entertainment Industry Code of Fair Practice.
- The right is reserved to vary advertised programs and to add, withdraw or substitute artists, prices and seating arrangements.
- The right of admission is reserved and is subject to the venue’s Terms and Conditions which can be found at the entrance to each Foyer
- The right is reserved to charge a fee for the replacement of lost tickets.
- Entry may be refused if the venue is unable to verify the authenticity of the ticket, for example if the ticket has been damaged or defaced in any way.
- Latecomers may only be admitted at the discretion of venue staff at a convenient break in the program so as not to cause disruption to performers or patrons.
- Children under the age of 15 must be accompanied and supervised by an adult at all times.
- You must retain your ticket at all times whilst at the venue.
- Tickets must not be resold or offered for resale without the prior written consent of Townsville Entertainment & Convention Centre.
- The use of cameras is strictly prohibited unless otherwise stated in event advertising and/or venue signage.
- The use of video or audio recording equipment is strictly prohibited.
- Patrons will not be permitted to bring alcohol, food or other beverages onto venue premises.
- Patrons will only be permitted to smoke in the Designated Outdoor Smoking Areas, as determined by management.
- Townsville Entertainment & Convention Centre will not be responsible for any injury from or damage other than injury from or damage caused by the negligent acts or omissions of the Townsville Entertainment & Convention Centre.
All transactions are final. No refunds or exchanges except in accordance with the Entertainment Industry Code of Fair Practice and Ticketek terms and conditions.
Method of Payment
Tickets purchased online and over the phone must be paid for by credit card. Visa, Mastercard and American Express are accepted. To purchase online, visit ticketetk.com.au/tsvboxoffice.
Lost or Stolen Tickets
Please report lost or stolen tickets to Ticketek as soon as possible.