Conditions of Sale
Please check the date and time on your ticket.
- Tickets are sold on behalf of the organisation responsible for presenting the event and are subject to the conditions applicable to that event and/or the venue where held.
- No refunds or exchanges except in accordance with the Entertainment Industry Code of Fair Practice.
- The right is reserved to vary advertised programs and to add, withdraw or substitute artists, prices and seating arrangments.
- The right of admission is reserved and is subject to the venue's Terms and Conditions which can be found at the entrance to each Foyer
- The right is reserved to charge a fee for the replacement of lost tickets.
- Entry may be refused if the venue is unable to verify the authenticity of the ticket, for example if the ticket has been damaged or defaced in any way.
- Latecomers may only be admitted at the discretion of venue staff at a convenient break in the program so as not to cause disruption to performers or patrons.
- Children under the age of 12 must be accompanied and supervised by an adult at all times.
- You must retain your ticket at all times whilst at the venue.
- Tickets must not be resold or offered for resale without the prior written consent of Townsville Entertainment & Convention Centre.
- The use of cameras is strictly prohibited unless otherwise stated in event advertising and/or venue signage.
- The use of video or audio recording equipment is strictly prohibited.
- Patrons will not be permitted to bring alcohol, food or other beverages onto venue premises.
- Patrons will only be permitted to smoke in the Designated Outdoor Smoking Areas, as determined by management.
- Townsville Entertainment & Convention Centre will not be responsible for any injury from or damage other than injury from or damage casued by the negligent acts or omissions of the Townsville Entertainment & Convention Centre.
Midnight Oil Conditions of Sale
We are committed to protecting genuine fans from the practice of ticket scalping. By purchasing this ticket you acknowledge that, as a condition of sale the event organiser reserves the right to cancel and ticket it identifies as advertised for sale above the original purchase price
Anti Scalping Initiative
Midnight Oil is of the view that the practice of individuals purchasing tickets for the express purpose of reselling them at an inflated price is detrimental to fans and the music industry generally.
We implore fans not to purchase tickets from websites that serve these scalpers including (but not limited to) eBay, Viagogo, Ticketmaster Resale, Gumtree, Ticketblaster, Queen Of Tickets and The Ticket Merchant.
We are taking steps to try to the best of our ability limit scalping without inconveniencing our fans. These steps include;
1. Reserving the right in our terms of purchase to cancel any tickets we detect advertised for sale above the purchase value.
2. Applying ticket limits per customer and per household and monitoring those limits.
3. Withholding the distribution of tickets via all channels to be sent two months prior to the first show of the tour. Please ensure your mailing address is up to date with the ticketing company you purchased your tickets from.
4. Issuing only securely printed, hard tickets for this tour.
5. Partnering with the website Twickets as an authorised place that fans who are caught with more tickets than they need, can sell them at face value and fans who are searching for tickets can buy them from authenticated fans.
Whilst we do not want to be unfair or cause distress to our fans we are also implementing a policy whereby fans who arrive at venues with tickets purchased via unauthorized ticketing sites and which are found to be fraudulent, cancelled, sold in duplicate or invalid for any other reason will not be admitted to our shows.